SAN MATEO COUNTY FIRE DAMAGED RESIDENCE

Fire Damage Rebuild:

 

The home you see below was almost completely burned down. The fire was started in the laundry room do to faulty wiring. Because of building code issues the entire home had to be torn down and rebuilt

 

A new design and engineering was produced of a nicely styled Craftman home. Here are the results 

Fire Damaged 1920's home
Fire Damaged 1920's home

After the fire

press to zoom
Fire Damage
Fire Damage

press to zoom
A whole new look
A whole new look

press to zoom
Fire Damaged 1920's home
Fire Damaged 1920's home

After the fire

press to zoom